Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We mean business...

Cohen turned a year old this January and what better reason to celebrate. I didn't want your typical invitation for our guests. I wanted to let them know that we meant business...monkey business! I sketched out the idea and pitched it to my hardest client, my husband. He loved it and wanted to weigh in on the design as well, typical husband/wife practices when you're both designers. Here is our end result.




Continuing the monkey theme throughout the party, I made the following gift tags for the goody bags. The goody bags each contained a banana, monkey tattoos, monkey bubble bottles, a stuffed monkey and a monkey themed activity set. I also decorated individual cupcakes rather than your typical birthday cake. Overall our first party was definitely a success!





No comments:

Post a Comment